Day 1: Arras
Ascent of Arras Belfry. A UNESCO World Heritage Site and elected favorite monument of the French. Enjoy a panoramic view over the town and visit of the downtown Arras (Grand Place / Town Hall).
Day 2: Louvre-Lens
Visit of the Louvre-Lens museum, displaying part of the Musée du Louvre collection. Explore the gallery of time, 5 000 years of history at one glance.
Day 3: Lille
Visit of Lille, elected European capital city in 2004. Including a tour of the Vieux-Lille (the old town). Lively, restored Vieux Lille is known for its redbrick houses and the ornate, 17th-century Old Stock Exchange, as well as Notre-Dame de la Treille cathedral. Shopping in the city. Lunch in a brasserie at la Grand Place.
Day 4: Lewarde
Discover France largest mining museum. Showcasing three centuries of coal mining in the Hauts-de-France. A unique industrial and human adventure.
Day 5: Tournai
The oldest Belgium city is displaying 2 000 years of History. Historical visit of the city - Local beer and apéritif tasting.
Day 6: Roubaix
Visit of la Piscine (French for "the swimming pool"), a museum of art and industry, located in Roubaix, a city in the Lille metropolitan area on the Belgian border. Its common name derives from the fact that it is housed in a former indoor swimming pool, with a notable art deco interior.
Day 7: Marchiennes
With approximately 5 000 inhabitants, Marchiennes is at the center of the regional natural park of Scarpe-Escault and home of the Domaine des Florines. Hiking/Biking trip in the Marchiennes forest. Stop in a brasserie in the middle of the forest. Dinner at La Chaumière, a gastronomic restaurant.
Need help booking? Talk to email@example.com
- Accommodation based on single occupancy with daily breakfast at 3* bed & breakfast, lunch and dinner as specified.
- Daily classes (1h30) designed and provided by French teacher.
- English or French-speaking host and guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- Meals substitution and all beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Transportation to and from the Bed & Breakfast
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, specific meal…
- 30 days prior to departure date: 100% of entire stay cost fee
- 30-60 days prior to departure date: 50% of entire stay cost fee
- 60-90 days prior to departure date: 25% of entire stay cost fee
- 90 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of entire stay cost fee