Bed & Dinner Bistro
Local Culinary immersion
This culinary weekend immersion in northern France will offer the opportunity to enjoy local culinary discoveries in a beautiful and authentic setting.
Along with an homemade culinary dinner to share, our Chef will help you discover the region (and Belgium) local farmers and small organic producers!
Frisée, poached egg, lard, mustard
Carrots, onion, salad, vinaiger and white wine
Terrine de campagne
Porc, duck, pistachio, house made mustard
Soup of the day
depending on seasonal vegetables
Confit Duck with beans
Beef check bourguignon and purée
Fish of the day and market vegetable
Selection of regional cheese
Need help booking? Talk to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation based on single occupancy with daily breakfast at 3* bed & breakfast, as specified.
- Homemade dinner prepared daily by our onsite resident chef, including local and organic seasonal dishes.
- English and/or French-speaking host.
- VAT and service charge.
- Lunch, Meals substitution and all beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fees
- Transportation to and from the Bed & Breakfast and visit sites
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- Personal expenses, visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, specific meals…
- 30 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 30-60 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 60-90 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 90 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost refund (if any)