Bed & Dinner
Duration: 2 Days
Scale: 4 - 6 people
From: Marchiennes, France
Tour size: 6
Discover French culinary specialties through local and seasonal foods. Enjoy daily homemade dinners prepared by our resident onsite chef! Our Chef has worked from Seattle to London, Japan, and the French Riviera, including in starred restaurant.
Local Culinary immersion
This culinary weekend immersion in northern France will offer the opportunity to enjoy local culinary discoveries in a beautiful and authentic setting.
Along with an homemade culinary dinner to share, our Chef will help you discover the region (and Belgium) local farmers and small organic producers!
Select one of our two options: Bed & Dinner Bistro or Bed & Dinner Terroir to make a reservation
Need help booking? Talk to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation based on single occupancy with daily breakfast at 3* bed & breakfast, as specified.
- Homemade dinner prepared daily by our onsite resident chef, including local and organic seasonal dishes.
- English and/or French-speaking host.
- VAT and service charge.
- Lunch, Meals substitution and all beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fees
- Transportation to and from the Bed & Breakfast and visit sites
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- Personal expenses, visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, specific meals…
- 30 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 30-60 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 60-90 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 90 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost refund (if any)