This gastronomic week long immersion in northern France will offer the opportunity to enjoy cultural, historical, linguistic, and culinary discoveries in a beautiful and authentic setting.
Along with daily culinary dinners, friendly discussions in French or English will be held every day to help you discover the region (and Belgium)!
Frisée, poached egg, lard, mustard
Carrots, onion, salad, vinaiger and white wine
Terrine de campagne
Porc, duck, pistachio, house made mustard
Soup of the day
depending on seasonal vegetables
Confit Duck with beans
Beef check bourguignon and purée
Fish of the day and market vegetable
Selection of regional cheese
Need help booking? Talk to email@example.com
- Accommodation based on single occupancy with daily breakfast at 3* bed & breakfast, as specified.
- Homemade dinner prepared daily by our onsite resident chef, including local and organic seasonal dishes.
- English and/or French-speaking host.
- VAT and service charge.
- Lunch, Meals substitution and all beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fees
- Transportation to and from the Bed & Breakfast and visit sites
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- Personal expenses, visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, specific meals…
- 30 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 30-60 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 60-90 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 90 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost refund (if any)